Ruby on Rails Developer
Working for an award-winning, Australian based marketing company! They have been expanding over the last few years, and now have offices in Australia, the UK and the US, and are working with thousands of massive global brands!
They are continuing their growth journey, and are looking to bring a new Ruby dev to help them continue launching the company to the next level!
You'll be entering into their engineering team, focusing on the backend services of both their web and mobile applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficeint, reusable and reliable Ruby code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organisation
- Remote-first culture, with fully remote working across Australia, and a beautiful office in Melbourne!
- Company-wide focus on Learning & Development!
- Be at the front foot of an exciting and fast-growing industry!
- Amazing work culture with a team of talent, supportive and driven devs!
- Be part of a company that is continuing to grow, allowing you to grow with it!
- Experience working iwth Ruby on Rails and libraries such as SideKiq
- Experience with Docker-based deployment and familiarity with AWS-based technologies
- Understanding of REST-based architectured and experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Buildkite or Jenkins
If you're interested in this role, please apply directly, or get in touch with Ariella Devai:
M: 0485 814 119 | E: email@example.com