Mid/Senior iOS Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available for Mid Level and Senior iOS developers to join one of Australia's largest media companies. It is the home of some of Australia's most loved brands and this is your chance to join them as they embark on exciting new projects. They are reinventing the mobile experience across a bunch of different products in their portfolio!
- Flexibility: Fully remote work from anywhere around Australia!
- Fast track your career: grow with the company, with L&D opportunities + clear career progression lines!
- Work Life Balance: Offering up to 16 weeks paid primary carer's leave!
- Great discounts and perks: Benefit from their many corporate partnerships!
If you're interested in this role, or would like to know more, please apply directly or get in touch with Xue Cao:
- Strong experience with building and contributing to complex iOS applications in Swift
- Good understanding of Object - orientated design, SOLID Principles and patterns (MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture)
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Solid Unit and UI Test Automation (XC Test)
- Strong commitment to the quality of your work and keeping up to date with iOS development practices
M: 0482 079 643 | E: email@example.com