Senior Software Engineer
Working for an Australian listed business that's working to improve the safety and efficiency of the healthcare industry around the globe! Having been at the front-foot of the industry for more than 2 decades, helping all areas to save on money, time and effort and ultimately make an impact on patients.
Now looking to bring on a senior software engineer to join the team and help as they continue to expand their business!
- Work on all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Take a lead on design and architecture.
- Design and develop efficient, compatiable and secure custom software.
- Adhere to best practices like TDD, pair-programming and feature requests.
- Recommend and maintain development processes to ensure efficiency, security and high-quality output.
- Flexible working hours; with fully remote options Australia wide!
- Fast track your career, with a strong focus on Learning & Development across the business and clear career progression!
- Be part of positive change; helping to improve health outcomes across the globe!
- Work as part of a passion team, focused on using the latest technologies!
- Be part of an established business, having been around for over two decades!
- 5+ years experience developing and running Ruby on Rails applications
- Understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles, TDD and OO programming
- Confidence with AWS and DevOps
- Experience working within Agile environments
If you're interested in this role; please apply directly, or reach out to Ariella Devai:
M: 0485 814 119 | E: email@example.com